The Young African Leaders Forum (YALF) is keenly focused and well positioned to play a major role in the eventual success of the African Union (AU) AGENDA 2063. The Agenda 2063 is a vision and action plan to build a prosperous and united Africa based on shared values and a common destiny. Initiated by the African Union (AU), the Agenda 2063 strives to enable Africa remain focused and committed to the ideals envisaged in the context of a rapidly changing world.
YALF has a unique description of the AGENDA 2063. For us, it is the vision to move African nations to the First World order in record time. And because we are passionate about the collective welfare of Africans, we hope to become a major source of inspiration for the progression of these national and regional sustainable development plans.
Our effort to envision Africa’s long-term development trajectory is projected on diverse fronts:
– WOMEN EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVE (WEI): An annual project which empowers several African women and creates a society of equality.
– WAYLS: A yearly training program which should sensitise and empower millions of African youths in years to come.
– CHILDREN FOUNDATION: The branch of YALF which attends to the need of kids and creates the next generation of mentors, youth leaders all over the continent.
– INFONO: A pan-African network system and marketing tool which should promote technology in Africa – connecting Africans and their businesses.
– YALJOD: A biennial publication which hosts scholarly analysis and competing viewpoints about the development of Africa.
– YALF UNSC-CAMPAIGN: An action plan to create awareness and eventually secure a permanent seat for Africa on the United Nations Security Council.
– PAN AFRICAN SPORTS SCHOOL (PASS): A sports world which would create high quality African athletes and raise sports standard in the continent.
These and many more projects will boost Africa’s chances of success in realizing the Agenda 2063. YALF, as the largest pan-African youth-led movement, is leading the way to effect this change.
Together with the African Union, the Young African Leaders Forum (YALF) plays the roles of both a leading projector and executor of the AGENDA2063 vision plan.